Sunday, November 1

AAR Concert.

I woke up early. Got ready. Went to Nadiah's house. Hanged out with Ilyas and his friend. Was about to take the KTM to Bkt Jalil but plans changed, Ilyas sent us there. Kuang Jin, Heena, Nadiah, Atiqah, Ehsan, Hazuriqh, Acap, Ilyas and I were in the car. Atiqah told me something terrible :| I got so freaked out! I was walking like a freak there. Haha :)


Ilyas told me to loose the bag cause it doesn't match so I put my stuff in his bag. He went off, I left my purse in his bag, in my purse, there was money (obviously), my prepaid and my concert ticket. I got so freaked out. I called him. My prepaid was finished so I had to use Kuang Jin's phone :( I'm sorry KJ bebeyh. I owe you. He came about 7, I was worried as hell. I thought I couldn't get in. I called a friend of mine, Hady. He said that he could get 3 tickets for me, I waited for him. When I took them tickets, he charged me rm140. I was like WHAT THE FCUK! I got my tickets for free and you expect me to pay? Those tickets were for Ilyas and his friends, so I bought them la. They wanna enjoy too :) They went off before the concert AAR even showed up -_____-' blurdy ell.

I got in with Atiqah and Hazuriqh. They were too busy mushy mushy , talking to each other. I was the odd one out. I saw Kah Sin, Alex and Daniel sitting down at the corner. They told me they didn't wanna go in cause they couldn't breath. Too many people and tons of people were smokin up. I chilled with them for a while. I went to get a drink with Kah Sin and Daniel while the other 3 stayed back. When I got back, Adam said "Hey sombong!" - I ran to him and gave him a big big hug! I gave Jetty and Ehsan too! I couldn't find them girls anywhere. So me and my boys wanted to get it on so we went to the front of check out what was up.
The place was too crowded. I held one of their hand while they hold the others and we were trying our best to get to the front. I was leading the way, my job was to say "Excuse Me. Excuse Me. Excuse Me." We got to a spot, but I couldn't see a thing, there was this hot dude. It goes a lil somethin like :-

HotDude: Tak bole jalan lah, ade gate.
Me: Agak ah. Eee. Buat penat je.
HotDude: Tu lah , tengok tu, sampai make up pun dah turun.
Me: Ha!? Ye ea? I mane pakai make up?

And I left straight away. Whoa , he was so hot. I got so paranoid so I kept asking the boys if my eye liner was smudged. They said nothin was smudged. The only make up I was wearing was eye liner dohh. Haha :) He freaked me out. Anyways, we moved to another spot. Wasn't good either. We moved to so many places. We couldn't find the right spot. While I was rushing, pushing others away, I saw this dude, he was tall, when he turned around, he was wearing the freakiest mask ever! I got freaked out, I pointed at him and yelled "Oh My Gaaaaad!" in public! Everyone was laughing, haha! It was so embarrassing!

We continued pushing and pushing. We found the right spot. At last! But that spot wasn't so perfect for me because there was this dude, Michael, he was so tall! My head was at his shoulder length. Can you imagine that!? He's so tall but he was kinda cute. Haha! I tapped on his shoulders and said "Please don't jump" and he said "I don't think I need to." I was relieved when he said that because I could get a chance to see but in the end, he was jumping. Blurdy hell. But nah , its cool.

It was written on the ticket that the concert will be started at 6 , the AAR showed up at 10. We waited for 4 hours! Well, not me lah, I waited a lil shorter than 4 hours. When they showed up, I was so fuckin hyper! I was jumpin and dancing , waving my hands, head banging with Adam. Whoa, and I was screaming at the top of my lungs, I've never screamed that loud before in my entire life. I really did enjoy myself. At first I thought it was gonna be the worst concert I've ever been to because my ticket was left behind, and the terrible thing Atiqah told me about myself that day, and stuff. But it turned out to be the best concert I've ever been to.
After the concert, I met my friend , Farouq ! :) It's been so long since I've met him. We talked for a lil bit. Then we had no time left because Atiqah and Heena had to get home early, we went to the train station but there were no transport back to Shah Alam left. Everything was finished. We had no choice but to take a cab home. I called Ilyas to see where he was because he might be close here or somewhere, at last , he came to pick us up. I can tell that he was really pissed off / upset. :\ He's not feeling well either. That makes me feel super super guilty.

Anyways , while waiting for Ilyas. I was seriously seriously hyper. I was dancing around. Singing songs with Nadiah. Jumping over bushes. Trying to make the car go all noisy. Honestly, when I think back about what I did yesterday, being all hyper after the concert, I was like "What the fuck was I doing weh? Why didn't anyone stop me from being all hyper? I bet they were all freaked out and annoyed." Haha! :) Ilyas came to pick us up. Got back to Nadiah's house. I was actually planning to go home, but I didn't wanna trouble Ilyas even more because I knew that he wasn't in the mood. So I was forced to sleepover Nadiah's place. I was still hyper so when I was bathing in Nadiah's room, I was singing so loud. She was planning to record me singing but I didn't know what happened la. After that, we lepak2 for a while. And blablabla*

I woke up today feeling like fuck. It was so hard for me to even move a muscle. My body is all soared up, especially my legs and my back. My throat hurts and my voice sounds different due to the yelling and screaming yesterday. But you know what, it was all worthid :-) The next event I'm looking forward to is baby Andrea Mei's BBQ party!  





motherfukars xx 

0 comments: