Saturday, October 24

Akon's Concert baby ! :) xx

Yo Yo ! :)) How's it hangin? It's been quite some time since I've blogged.
What happened today? Funny you should ask, haha :)) I went to Akon's concert! Yeah baby! :))
I sorta had a terrible day today and I thought that it was gonna ruin my evening, but it didn't. Everything was perfect, everything was better than I imagined it would be. No worries , no trouble could ever come between.
I got ready. Ashni & Simmy came to my house and we walked down to the shops and waited for Dev and his friends to come pick us up. We got in the car, went to Sunway. It was packed with peoplee! While waiting in line, there was this pervert, he looked at me and winked. I looked away with the "fuck you , bitch" kinda face. Haha ! :)) Its whateves you know.
Got in the concert. Was so fucking starved! The only thing that I ate today was yogurt -.-' and I couldn't believe that I had the energy. It was ridiculous. Some Malaysians singers were performing, Caprice was there too! He was lookin so hot. We chilled for a sec , waiting for Akon to show up. Hearing them MC's blabbin around was making us bored.

Akon got on stage! Audience were screaming like crazy. Well, like me la. Hahaha :P He was doin his thing, performing and stuff. We were dancin' and dancin' and dancin'. There was this black dude, wearing a red leather jacket, Simmy and I were dancin' with him for a lil while then we got to the front. I called up Naimi to let her hear Akon performing since she's a huuuuge huge fan of Akon.. After a while, he said that he was gonna jump to the audience and they gotta carry him. I was so lookin forward for him to come to our side but he didn't :( Him and the security ran to our side of the corner , I swear to god I was like 8 steps away from him. I was pushing and running and pushing and running but he got to the other side of the gate already :( Those darn fans blocking my way, how dare them! (grr)*
Then the concert was oooover :'( Boohooo! We were sweating like animals! Simmy and I were walking front while Dev and Ashni were walking behind. There was this black dude, Alex, he came to me and said "Hi". So I said "Hi" back. And we talked for a lil' while. He thought I was in college :| He asked me which college I'm from and I said "that's for me to know and for you to find out." Lol! I can't lie straight away , I'll stutter. So, him , his friend , and us got some drinks at Hello Bali. We couldn't go in because Simmy had to get home early. :\ Meh, there's always a next time right ? :D Anyyywho, we took some pictures. 

That fucker was begging for my number. He was like "you want me to get down on my knees? I'll do it." then he was about to get down, I said "No No! Please! It's alright." and I told him that I don't give my personal info to strangers. He was begging and begging. Dev helped me a lil while. There was this other black dude, Dev's friend. Fucking hot! :)) Gahh! People call him 50 because he was a huge fan of 50 last time.
There was another black dude, his name was Ash. He's a really really nice guy. Reminds me so much of my cousin, Joe. He's so hilarious. And we've spoken on the phone before this but never thought that he'd be this friendly in person. Music was on and he was dancing and dancing in public! People were watching. Haha, I danced along a lil bit. It was so much fun. We took some pictures with them people. I swear to god, I was so close to drinking, but I said to myself that I'm a muslim and I won't do all this shit. Everyone there drank but me. I'm an ANGEEL! Hehe.
We got in the car, Simmy was in a hurry. Dev's other friend, I forgot his name. I think Laland or somethin like that, Chinese dude. He was a really nice guy and sorta good looking. Haha ! :D
We were listening to Down - Jay Sean. I tapped Ash's shoulders and said "dance Ash dance!" And he was dancin. He's a real good dancer and rapper ;)) Ain't that cool. We sent Simmy home. Sent me home after that and here I am. :D Exhausted like crazy and my stomach isn't that empty, no idea why. Maybe all those excitement made me full. 

I'll upload them pictures as soon as Simmy upload them. She's probably asleep now and that's exactly what I wanna do... after I call my friends :( They gotta problem and I wanna be there to comfort them. Ttyl.. Laters mutherfuckerss - xx



Dev. Ashni. Simmy. Me. Ash

Meet Ash.

Dev. Ashni. Simmy. Me.


50. Simmy. Me

Simmy. Ashni. Me.

Ashni. Me. Alex.

Dec. Ashni. Me. Alex. Kenny. Simmy.






Ash. and us.

Dev. and us.

Ash.

Ashni. Me. Simmy.

Dev and Ash

0 comments: