Thursday, October 8

Whatever lah .

I went to a friend's open house. Had to wear baju kurung. My shoes were all wrecked so I wore the wedges that I bought with my mommy the other day. And I wore a bag yang my cousin gave me from Kuwait.
The open house was alright but it was a little dull so I cracked up some jokes, Andrea, Zaki, Zaiti and some others were laughing. Then I got lebih hyper la, but I did make some peeps laugh.
Then ade "orang" complained about me. "She" said that I've changed and that I wasn't myself the other day. So what if I wore a bag? Who gives a shit? You expect me to be the same person I was last year?

Look, the person I was last year is long gone. People change. And the reason why I was hyped up was because if I didn't say a thing nobody would. You bukannye layan us pun, obviously we wanna have fun also. We don't wanna be dragged in your sorrowness (Nad, you pun same). If I was quiet, you complain but if I make a lil noise, you complain jugak. What the fuck dowh - ee , malas ah .
If you can't except the way I am now, then don't bother talking to me at all . For real dowh -

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

not me laa machaa -.-

Andrea S said...

If this is because of me saying the other day at the open house, "WUUUU , Sonia's using a bag *wink*" thing, Im sorry :((

Niarrgh said...

Nadd , the quiet part wus youu .

&

Drea, don't apologize please ? :( You're making me feel guilty. I typed that cause I was in the "EE! I MARAH GILE!" mood , really , and it had nothing to do about you, you obviously know who that is ;) xx